At Bay Clinic of Chiropractic, we are focused towards improving your health and physical well being by laying stress on the brain-body connection of your system and how it affects your health.
Why Bay Clinic of Chiropractic, Panama City ?
- With a clientele comprising of men and women of all ages and different backgrounds , we ensure every means to provide customised solutions to each patient to tread them through the recovery path.
- Also, patients with special conditions choose us for our unique approach towards the diagnosis and treatment of tough cases including thyroid, fibromyalgia, migraines, vertigo and more.
- Our main focus among other strategies also includes the nervous system functionality along with interactions among the immune and metabolic system.
- If you want to become a patient here, and we are sure that we can satisfactorily help you, we will put in extra efforts for you to develop an action plan to help you obtain your health and wellness goals (see becoming a patient for more details).
- We focus on each and every one of our patients' overall physiological and neurological function.
Our brain-body understanding approach comes from the simple reason that becoming cognizant of how your brain control’s your body’s function gives a lot of information about what type of treatment is best for you.
We can therefore diagnose and derive a comprehensive list of conditions you are suffering from and also plan the most effective customized plan for you.
Your brain has many different parts that work together. It is therefore in control of every cell, tissue, gland, and organ within the human body. If the brain suffers a state of insufficiency, the areas of the body associated with that deficit will be dysfunctional (i.e. digestion, breathing, metabolism, movement, etc.).So when you come to us with a health condition, we perform appropriate diagnosis to locate the problem and determine its relation to the brain and the overall function. We have specialized and comprehensive neurological and physical tests for determining this, which include the following:
- Cognitive Evaluation
- Coordination Assessment
- Sensory Testing
- Physiologic Blind-spot Mapping
- Opto-kinetic Analysis
- Oxygen Saturation Monitoring
- Balance / Vestibular Testing
- Comprehensive Blood Chemistry Analysis
- Additional testing (if necessary) MRI, CT, NCV/EMG, VNG, antibodies, etc.
These tests help us determine the subtle inconsistencies in your body's neurological and physiological function and thus we can devise or customize a program specific to your problems. If there's an inconsistency between your brain and your body, consider it like having a problem with your radio and the antenna- static!
We locate the problem in the body and then fine tune the function in the brain to bring the connection back together.