If you are looking for IBS Treatment in Panama City, Fl. then chances are that you have been suffering from abdominal pain and bowel disorder for quite some time now. Occasional medication is not the answer here. What you need is an in-depth analysis of your system so that the condition can be treated and eliminated altogether. IBS or Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a chronic gastrointestinal disorder which results in stomach pain and cramps, gas formation, bloating and flatulence
, and altered bowel habits. More than 20% of the adult US population suffers from this condition.
The exact causes of IBS are not known though treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome includes looking at probable causes like –
- Abnormal GI or gastrointestinal tract movements and their interplay
- Alteration in nervous system communication between the brain and the GI tract
- Abnormal function of the nervous system leads to abnormal function of the muscles of the organs in the GI tract or the nerves controlling these organs
- Recent episodes of gastroenteritis
- Heightened by stress or menstrual cramps
- Food based allergies or sensitivities
- Poor digestion of lactose and dietary fat
Before we go into the ways you can get effective treatment, let’s take a look at the common IBS symptoms.
- Severe abdominal cramps and pains. These are usually followed by bowel relief
- Bouts of diarrhea alternated by states of constipation
- Change in the stool frequency or consistency
- Gas or flatulence
- Passing mucus from the rectum or Mucus in the stool
- A bloated feeling
- Abdominal distension or enlargement
Severe cases of IBS also show:
- Black or darkened stools
- Blood in stools or urine
- Nausea and vomiting
- Pain or diarrhea
- Weight loss
Functional IBS Treatment focuses on all these parameters before starting any form of treatment. The idea is to eliminate all discomfort and stress so that the patient can lead a normal and perfectly functional life.
Effective treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
The first stage is extensive lab tests and blood work to know the exact nature or condition that the patient is in.
This may differ from patient to patient therefore generic diagnosis or drugs may not help. Analysis of their digestive system along with detailed test for food sensitivities, microbes, overall gut function via digestive stool panels is done. This helps doctors identify the potential triggers which can now be removed from the system with advanced treatment methods. These methods are different than the usual ones as they apply specific natural protocols using clinical nutrition and functional neurology. This involves establishing the proper communication between the brain and the organs via neurological adjustments to strengthen digestion and balance the immune system.
IBS Treatment at bay Clinic of Chiropractic, Panama City,FL goes beyond treating the mere symptoms of IBS. It is focused at lasting correction of this condition by treating the bodily dysfunctions that cause the irritable bowel syndrome in the first place. What you get is not temporary treatment but the opportunity to truly heal.Written by: +Tony Salamay